7" Chai Dao H.E. Classic
WÜSTHOF’S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
The CLASSIC 7" Hollow Edge Chai Dao Knife is designed with a thinner blade than the traditional cook’s knife, at a 10° cutting edge, and features a rounded edge. The hollow edge contains evenly spaced vertical indentations that create small air pockets between the blade and the food. These small air pockets gently push food off the blade and reduce the friction and drag when slicing.
- Full bolster and finger guard.
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo.
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel.